BLDG-25 is looking for a Content Marketing Intern to join us as we grow our firm. In a Content Marketing role, you’ll help develop our marketing pieces strategicaly and tactically as we support our clients and the questions they regularly ask us. You’ll work directly with the CEO, CXO and Marketing Manager to gain hands-on work experience.
- Assist in creating content with experts on-staff to highlight our thought leadership and build our brand awareness. (Content may include blog posts, social media content, email marketing content, and many other words ending with content).
- Help maintain our CRM and be a part of conversations in creating new methods for utilizing and optimizing our marketing materials
- Support Marketing Manager on content coordination
- Weekly metrics tracking for different marketing channels
- Relevant college degree (Marketing, Communications, Business, anything in between)
- Strong interest in writing (in english)
- Comfortable working remotely and being honest (with us and with yourself) about availability/deadlines
- Interest in marketing automation and leadnurturing processes
- Ability to over-communicate and be super responsive in a digital format, either via email or Slack
- Familiarity with video games
- Ability to read through documents to completion and find/be bothered by the four typos in this posting
We are an equal opportunity employer and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability status, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law.