- Typescript, intermediate to advanced
- Restful API creation with Node.js
- Framework experience in one or more of:
- Loopback, Express, Sails, Hapi, Restify, Meteor, or similar
- Understanding of best practices, able to talk about them
- Testing: Unit, Integration, User Acceptance
- Experience working with a team where other people will view and extend your code
- Experience managing application data:
- BSCS Degree and/or equivalent experience
- Front-end SPA experience
- Preferred – Angular 2+
- Acceptable alternatives to Angular – React, Ember, Etc.
Signiﬁcant Experience managing application data:
- MySQL, MongoDB, Postgres
- Experience in CSS frameworks Bootstrap or Foundation using SASS.
- Test Driven Development experience
- Experience in Agile Environment
- Custom Webpack configuration
- DevOps experience with CI/CD
- WebSocket experience
- Creation of and maintenance of a Redux store
We are an equal opportunity employer and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability status, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law.