- Typescript, intermediate to advanced
- Front-end SPA experience, 2 years+
- Preferred – Angular 2+
- Acceptable alternatives to Angular – React, Ember, Etc.
- Must have live application to demonstrate
- Understanding of best practices, able to talk about them
- Experience working with a team where other people will view and extend your code
- BSCS Degree and/or equivalent experience
- Creation of and maintenance of a Redux store
- Restful API creation with Node.js
- Framework experience in one or more of:
- Loopback, Express, Sails, Hapi, Restify, Meteor, or similar
- Experience customizing CSS frameworks Bootstrap or Foundation using SASS.
- Test Driven Development experience
- Testing: Unit, Integration, User Acceptance
- Experience in Agile Environment
- UX/UI/Graphic Design experience
- Custom Webpack configuration
- DevOps experience with CI/CD
- WebSocket experience
- Experience managing application data:
- MySQL, MongoDB, Postgres
We are an equal opportunity employer and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability status, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law.