Consider this service if…
- You need to transform your business through disruptive technologies, processes and tools
- You want to improve the overall efficiency and speed of products and services
- You have been asked to drive consistency in execution, and create transparency to costs and risks
- You need to improve compliance and efficiency across programs and operations
- You would like to capture and sustain market share, and edge out the competition
- You want to increase customer engagement and maximize shareholder value
- Startups that need expert advice before building a product
- Predicting IT expenses and maximizing the ROI on technology investments
- Creating answers to the “Cloud” question
- Ensuring the business meets regulatory and compliance needs
- Improving the relationship between IT and the business
- A detailed report covering the area of a business that we analyse. It typically includes the following sections:
- Current infrastructure architecture, software, and hardware
- Gaps or issues with the infrastructure
- Current features in use and/or not in use
- Any integrations with 3rd party products
- The details and topics included will be unique to each business. Here are a few which often span disciplines:
- System overview, situational analysis, or technology analysis
- Insights, findings, and observations
- Strategic recommendations and next steps
- Implementation, or technology roadmap
- 4 hour business review with our senior consultants. They will meet with your team to gather as much information as possible about the environment.
- Come prepared to discuss business expectations of IT, system dependencies, application dependencies, IT costs and return on those expenses, and operational procedures.
- We will also ask about business goals, milestones, gaps and barriers, action items, priorities and timelines.
- Stay in touch during the process, in case any questions arise.
- Review the documentation and ask clarifying questions.
2 to 3 Weeks
- 1 Senior Systems Architect
- 1 Senior Interaction Designer
- Team Leader Manages Work
- Lightweight Documentation
- Onsite Planning Sessions—One
Updates & Communication:
- Status Email—Weekly