Pinpoint less-than-perfect areas of a digital product, revealing which parts of a site or app are causing headaches for users and stymieing conversions. We review and analyze your product and data you have collected from customers. We also provide new UI designs as examples of suggested improvements or new functionality.
Consider this service if…
- Customers have issues with basic functionality
- The same support issues are consistently submitted
- Free accounts have a low conversion rate to paid accounts
- Employees waste time explaining the application to new customers
- Customers complain about confusing UI or mobile compatibility
- Defining product strategy;
- Aligning UI/UX with product strategy
- Reducing friction for key customer tasks
- Identifying critical usability flaws in your core loops
- Providing insights for visual style, color and typography
- A comprehensive, actionable review of your web application presented as a PDF report.
- If you have a lot of screens, we won’t cover all of them, just 7 – 10 key screens that provide the most important user experience.
- We also include hands-on UI/UX work, where we implement the recommendations as comps.
- 1-2 hour meeting with our UX team members. You tell us about your business and walk us through your web app during the initial consultation. Please come prepared with “a founder mindset” (or invite your co-founders/CEO), and be ready to share your screen if we are holding the meeting remotely.
- Provide login credentials for a trial/staging account.
- Stay in touch during the process, in case any questions arise.
- Review the audit results and ask clarifying questions. We’ll be happy to answer them and update the final version of the report.
1 – 2 weeks
- 1 Interaction Designer
- 1 Senior Interaction Designer
Team Leader Manages Work
Updates & Communication:
- Status Email – Weekly
- 2 Calls – Initial Consultation and Report Walk through
- Updated Forecast – Only As Needed