We need a highly motivated, passionate and smart software Quality professional to join our team, and to own large swaths of the development process. You’ll be working with a dedicated team who will lean on your expertise to make data driven decisions about deployment, CI/CD implementation as well as proper automation best practices.
- 3+ years’ experience in Quality Assurance on products with extensive UI, process flow, within regulated industries.
- Strong Experience with Agile Development Practices
- Proven experience with black and white box testing techniques and tools.
- Experience in automating Web Services, Micro-Services and data processes (extracting/loading).
- 2+ years of experience with QA automation tools for scripting automation (Selenium, etc).
- Experience with SQL queries and understanding of SQL tools to navigate the database.
- 1+ years of experience testing services (REST or SOAP)
- Experience and familiarity with CI/CD implementations (Jenkins, Bamboo, etc.)
- Comfort with and experience using BASH
- Experience establishing load testing criteria and creating a test environment to support ongoing load validation.
- Experience establishing performance testing criteria and creating a test environment to support ongoing performance validation.
- Strong written and verbal communications, teamwork and problem-solving skills.
- Experience supporting deployment processes (Ansible knowledge is a strong plus).
- Engage in testing as a part of the development cycle, thereby shortening the QA cycle.
- Ability to interact and communicate successfully with business partners and technology teams.
We are an equal opportunity employer and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability status, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law.