Learning Systems & Content
TeleHealth Services is the leading provider of interactive patient experience solutions to the U.S. healthcare industry. Their impressive portfolio includes:
- more than 2,500 client hospitals and clinics
- 430 interactive patient care solutions and
- 60 years of point-of-care expertise.
Patient engagement is an ongoing healthcare issue. There is an urgent need to raise patient understanding of:
- The procedures & care they will receive and
- What to do when they return home.
TeleHealth Services came to us to help raise standards for a new patient experience.
Our strategic approach and design capabilities helped to reimagine the patient journey. We tapped into ‘TeleHealth Triple Aims’ of:
- Improving the patient experience of care
- Improving the health of populations and
- Reducing per capita healthcare cost.
The result is a compelling and evolutionary patient solution. Engaging use of avatars takes the patient through a creative interface design. Gamification user flows enhance the experience.
We are proud to part of the patient experience this industry had been missing:
- Cloud-based technology solution
- AI-driven virtual health coaches motivate patients
- Smarter engine is responding to system-triggers and always adapting
This innovative solution gives health care providers a new set of tools. It represents a positive movement toward patient learning, adherence and behavioral change:
- Increasing activation
- Providing entertainment & satisfaction and
- Acting as a motivator for patients to modify long-term behavior.
Use of virtual health coaches is helping patients better understand their discharge instructions. Health care professionals report this is having a significant impact on reducing readmissions.